On behalf of our high end market leading client, we are seeking candidates for a property manager role, based in South West London.
Our clients are a long established team of property managers, who look after portfolios spread throughout some of Londons leading postcodes. The position will offer the opportunity to look after some of the most attractive properties in London.
The responsibilities of the property manager role will be;
- Managing a portfolio of properties making sure that the tenants, landlords and contractors are all happy throughout the entire process.
The skills and experience of the ideal candidate;
- Experience within a similar role
- A history of delivering excellent customer service to clients
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ARLA or IRPM qualification preferable but not essential
- Ability to work as part of a close team
- Ability to work full time – 9am to 18.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Up to £25,000 per annum, OTE
To apply for this role please apply with your latest CV.
- Salary Basic £25,000 (Including OTE)