Rubix Recruitment have been instructed on a search to find an experienced Property Manager who is looking for the next step in their career, to join our global corporate client based in their North London office.
As a Property Manager you will be joining a centralised property management department, where you will be brought in to manage a portfolio of circa 100 high-end properties in prime central London.
To apply for this position, you must have the required level of experience within AST property management as well as;
- High levels of customer service
- Good problem-solving skills
- The ability to liaise with landlords and tenants
- Experience within tenant contract renewals and adjustments; new lease creation and amendments.
- Organising and negotiating with contractors for building works.
- ARLA qualification ideally, although our client will support you in attaining this if not
This opportunity offers a competitive basic salary, with the successful candidate being entitled to a bonus scheme across the course of the year, of up to £4000 as well as long-term career progression. The successful candidate will also gain access to client sponsored, high-profile events across the year.
If this role is of interest, please get in touch with Nicholas Lovell at Rubix Recruitment
- Address North London