Our client who is a leading management organisation with over 20 offices situated across the UK, are currently searching for a Property (Block) Manager. The successful individual will be based out of the office in Richmond within a newly formed team.
This role offers an individual the opportunity to join a growing organisation, who offer progression and development to management level, to motivated and driven individuals. Becoming part of a new team you will be offered a clear, structured route to progress to senior.
As a property manager, you will be joining a specialist operation within the Block Management sector and be responsible for the management of your own portfolio of circa. 550 units across 15 – 20 blocks.
Responsibilities of the Property Manager are as follows, however will not be limited to;
- Carrying out regular site visits/inspections and actioning all appropriate issues, following correct procedures at all times
- Full management of all contractors across various locations
- Preparation and issuing of draft budgets
- Drafting and serving S20 notices for major works
- Responding to pre-assignment enquiries
- Ensure the property operates as smoothly as possible
- Chasing arrears of service charge and ground rents due on portfolio up to instruction of solicitor
Required Skills/qualities of the ideal candidate;
- A minimum of 12 months’ block/property management experience
- Good understanding of Residential Property Management and current legislation
- Well-developed interpersonal and oral communications skills
- Interpersonal skills and customer focused
- Full clean UK driving license
The working hours for this role will be; Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:30.
Salary £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience.
Please APPLY with your CV below if you are interested in the above role and would like to be considered for the opportunity.
- Salary Basic £30,000 - £35,000