This client is a UK leading property management organisation who have over 50 years of experience in providing residential block and property management services across the UK. Their expertise means they are able to provide and unrivalled service to a variety of clients, which is reflected by a proven track record within the industry.
The clients dedication to individual career development through ongoing training and reviews means the successful candidate will be offered long term opportunity and career progression.
As a property manager, you will be responsible for circa. 20 sites and for the following (but will not be limited to);
- Management of a residential portfolio situated in and around South East London
- Undertaking regular site visits and property inspections
- Production of service charge budgets for client approval on an ongoing basis
- Drafting and serving S20 notices for major works
- Managing contractors and overseeing minor and major works
- Attend client meetings and AGM’s; including board meetings, usually out of office hours
The ideal individual will have the following;
- A minimum of 18 months’ experience within property (block) management
- Knowledge of dealing with and serving section 20 notices
- IRPM qualified (desirable)
- Experience in attending AGM’s
- Salary: up to £35,000 dependent on experience.
If the above position is of interest, then please apply with your up to date CV.
If this role is not of interest, then please feel free to register with us so you can be considered for other opportunities as and when they arise.
- Salary Basic up to £35,000