Rubix Recruitment are currently searching for a Property Manager to join our client who offer a new and innovative approach within the property market, focusing on shared accommodation.
This role offers an experienced property professional the opportunity to join a growing operation, contributing towards the steer of the department. Based in South West London, the property manager will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of circa 150 properties based across London
The role will cover the following responsibilities;
- Liaising with both Landlords and Tenants
- Liaising with Lettings and Tenancy Admin Departments with regards to starts, ends, renewals
- Inspect all properties when required and action where appropriate
- Instructing and overseeing works and ensuring the work has been carried out correctly and in a timely fashion
- Passing invoices for payment and ensuring that all invoices are paid in a timely fashion
- Utilities at the start and end of every tenancy
- Creating end of tenancy claims
- Dealing with and trying to resolve any complaints before handing over to Department Manager
- Taking on new properties
- Maintaining each property file so that if another Property Manager needs to deal with something in your absence it is all easy to follow with File Notes as applicable
- Dealing with and processing insurance claims
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, be confident in dealing with the above responsibilities and be driven to join a top end brand within a unique working environment.
The salary for the above role is £28,000 to £32,000 dependent on experience.
If the above opportunity is of interest and you would like to discuss further then please APPLY with your CV or contact Andrew at Rubix Recruitment.
If this role is not of interest, then please contact Rubix Recruitment to register with us and be contacted about other opportunities of interest, as and when they arise.
- Salary Basic £28,000 - £32,000