Rubix Recruitment are currently searching for a Property Manager to join our client who offer a new and innovative approach within the property market focusing on shared accommodation.
This role offers an experienced property professional to join a growing operation contributing towards the steer of the department. Based in South West London, the Property Manager will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of circa 150 properties.
The Property Manager role will cover the following responsibilities:
- Liaising with both Landlords and Tenants
- Liaising with Lettings and Tenancy Admin Departments with regards to starts, ends, renewals
- Inspect all properties when required and action where appropriate
- Instructing and overseeing works and ensuring the work has been carried out correctly and in a timely fashion
- Passing invoices for payment and ensuring that all invoices are paid in a timely fashion
- Utilities at the start and end of every tenancy
- End of tenancy claims
- Dealing with and trying to resolve any complaints before handing over to Department Manager
- Taking on new properties
- Maintaining each property file so that if another Property Manager needs to deal with something in your absence it is all easy to follow with File Notes as applicable
- Dealing with and processing insurance claims
The ideal Property Manager candidate will have experience in a similar role, be confident in dealing with the above responsibilities and be driven to join a top end brand within a unique working environment.
The salary for the above role is £28,000 to £32,000 dependent on experience.
If the opportunity is of interest and you would like to discuss further then please APPLY with your CV.
- Salary Basic £28,000 - £32,000