Rubix Recruitment are currently searching for a Property Manager based in Bolton, to join a leading management organisation who have over 20 offices situated across the UK.
As a Property Manager, you will be responsible for the management of circa. 600 units based across a number of developments all within 1 hour of the office in Bolton.
Suitable applicants will have a minimum of 18 month’s experience within a similar property/block management role, and be confident in handling the following responsibilities (you will not be limited to these);
- Manage portfolio in accordance with RICS Codes of Practice, ARMA rules
- Dealing with leaseholders enquiries appertaining to the development
- Write to lessees/tenants/letting agents in relation to any matters which may contravene the terms of the lease, i.e. noise/nuisance, satellite dishes, untaxed vehicles, pets, etc. and set up files for any lease breach
- Prepare service charge budget in accordance with the terms of the leases and Transfer; and issue draft budgets prior to the year end to directors for consideration and approval
- Arrange meetings and inspections for all properties managed
- Contact contractors to ascertain whether they are able to carry out works and issue work order – checking with directors in the first instance if authorisation is required
Requirements for the Property Manager;
- IRPM to AIRPM (desirable)
- Full UK Driving License and car owner
- Team player
The offered salary for this role up to £32,000 dependent on experience as well as the opportunity to join a growing organisation, who offer progression and development to management to motivated and driven individuals.
Working hours; Monday to Friday. Salary up to £32,000 dependent on experience.
Please APPLY with your CV below if you are interested in the above role and would like to be considered for the opportunity.
- Salary Basic £25,000 - £32,000