Rubix Recruitment have been instructed on a search for a Property Manager based, in Esher, Surrey, for our client who are a global leading residential and commercial property consultancy.
As a property manager, the successful individual will be responsible for the management of circa. 70 properties based within the home counties, and directly report into regional property manager, ensuring they undertake all aspects of property management, including reactive and preventative works.
The property manager will be cover the following responsibilities:
- Pre-tenancy works
- Being primary contact for Landlord and Tenant in regard to maintenance issues arising during the tenancy
- Routine and emergency maintenance
- Management of health and safety where applicable
- Property visits twice a year on each property and follow up on any works or requirements that are raised
- Overseeing the scheduling check out appointments when due and managing disbursement of deposits and dilapidations claims
- Timely payment of all contractor invoices
The ideal candidate for this property management role will have:
- A minimum of 18 months experience within a similar role
- The ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team
- The ability to work Mon-Friday
- This role is offering a competitive salary of up to £30,000
Please APPLY with your CV below if you are interested in the above role and would like to be considered for the opportunity.
- Salary Basic £27,000 - £30,000