Rubix Recruitment are currently searching for a Property Manager based in Walton on Thames, to join a leading management organisation who have over 20 offices situated across the UK.
As a Property Manager, you will be responsible for the management of circa. 400 units based across a number of developments, all within 1 hour of the office in Walton. Suitable applicants will have a minimum of 12 month’s experience, within a similar role.
The Property Manager role will cover the following responsibilities:
- Manage portfolio in accordance with RICS Codes of Practice, ARMA rules
- Dealing with leaseholders enquiries appertaining to the development
- Write to lessees/tenants/letting agents in relation to any matters which may contravene the terms of the lease, i.e. noise/nuisance, satellite dishes, untaxed vehicles, pets, etc. and set up files for any lease breach
- Prepare service charge budget in accordance with the terms of the leases and Transfer; and issue draft budgets prior to the year end to Directors for consideration and approval
- Arrange meetings and inspections for all properties managed
- Contact contractors to ascertain whether they are able to carry out works and issue work order – checking with directors in the first instance if authorisation is required
- The successful candidate must have a Full clean UK driving licence
Our client offers a package of:
- Up to £32,000 dependent on experience
Please APPLY with your CV below if you are interested in the above role and would like to be considered for the opportunity.
- Salary Basic £32,000