Rubix Recruitment are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious Property Manager to join the team at a well-established property management company based in their North London based offices.
As Property Manager, you will be managing an exciting portfolio of properties and will be pivotal in building and maintaining relationships with the clients. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to build on their on their current experience with a fantastic, family run company. Your core duties will include:-
- Management of budgets, accounts and client reports
- Knowledge and production of service charge budgets for client approval
- Overseeing Section 20 notices for major works
- Delivering high levels of customer service to residents.
- Organise and attend AGM/EGMs
- Deal with day-to-day lessee enquiries upon colleague absences
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including client and residents’ meetings
- Supervise and support Assistant Property Manager in carrying out minor works requests
- Ensuring a full understanding of health and safety regulations and that Company policies, standards and procedures are adhered to.
- A good understanding of lease management and legislation
Our client is looking for someone who ideally has a strong background in customer service, who is confident building relationships to proactively manage a fantastic portfolio of properties. I am looking for someone who is a natural problem solver, with good commercial awareness and thrives off a challenge. I am looking for someone with the following skill set: –
- AIRPM qualified or willingness to work towards accreditation
- Fully competent in using Microsoft Software (Office, Outlook)
- Great telephone manner when dealing with clients and advisors
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
Our client is known for their community work around London and can offer fantastic training opportunities.
If this position is of interest, please get in touch with Andrew Docwra at Rubix Recruitment
*Rubix Recruitment is one of London’s leading property recruitment specialists, with expertise in a property management, estate management and block management, as well as business support and the build-to-rent sector.
- Salary £35,000