Rubix Recruitment has been instructed on a search for a highly motivated and experienced Property Manager, to join the growing team at their centrally located offices in Canary Wharf.
As Property Manager, you will be managing a great portfolio of residential properties and in turn building and maintaining a strong relationship with the clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to take on a new and exciting portfolio in a great location. Your core duties will include: –
- Management of budgets, accounts and client reports
- Knowledge and production of service charge budgets for client approval
- Overseeing Section 20 notices for major works
- Delivering high levels of customer service to residents.
- Organise and attend AGM/EGMs
- Deal with day-to-day lessee enquiries upon colleague absences
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including client and residents’ meetings
- Supervise and support Assistant Property Manager in carrying out minor works requests
- Ensuring a full understanding of health and safety regulations and that Company policies, standards and procedures are adhered to.
- A good understanding of lease management and legislation
Our client is looking for someone ideally with a strong customer service background who is confident building relationships to proactively manage and grow a fantastic portfolio of properties. I am looking for someone who is natural problem solver, with good commercial awareness and thrives off a challenge. I am looking for someone with the following skill set: –
- AIRPM qualified or willingness to work towards accreditation
- Fully competent in using Microsoft Software (Office, Outlook)
- Great telephone manner when dealing with clients and advisors
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
If this role is of interest, please get in touch with Lucy Gilbert at Rubix Recruitment
- Address Canary Wharf
- Salary £35,000