Rubix Recruitment, a well-established property management agent is looking for an experienced Property Manager, for one of our leading clients based in their Waterloo offices. With both residential and commercial management arms, our client value themselves on providing an unrivaled service within the market.
As a Property Manager, you will be managing a portfolio of prime residential units, the majority of which will be situated in 3 large blocks. Ensuring a smooth and efficient running of property management services will be essential to this role. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Property Manager, with great customer service skills, who is looking for their next challenge in the property industry. Your core duties will include: –
- Overseeing and managing section 20 notices
- Ensuring portfolio standards are met at all times to standard expected by clients
- Regular site visits to asses required works/issues
- Effective management of service charge budgets
- Preparing regular reports on key management and financial aspects of the portfolio
- Chairing and attending AGM’s where required to engage with clients
My client is looking for someone with at least 2 years’ experience within a similar role. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in customer service and be confident communicating with people at all levels. I am looking for someone self-motivated and highly organised, who is a natural problem solver with good commercial awareness. I am looking for the following skill set: –
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar role
- AIRPM or above (desirable)
- Delivery of excellent customer service
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge on Section 20, service charge budgets, AGMs
- Excellent written and verbal communication
The office environment is friendly and vibrant, and the client offers a good work life balance as well as supporting individuals through qualifications such as IRPM for personal development.
The salary offered for the above role is up to £37,000.
If this role is of interest, please get in touch with Andrew Docwra at Rubix Recruitment
- Salary Offer £32,000 - £37,000
- Address Central London