Rubix Recruitment are currently searching for a driven and ambitious Property Manager, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience to join one or our global corporate clients who have a large network of London, UK and international offices.
Based in North London, you will be joining a centralised property management department where you will be bought in to manage a portfolio of circa. 100 high-end properties in prime central London. Your core duties will include:-
- High levels of customer service
- Good problem-solving skills
- The ability to liaise with landlords and tenants
- Experience within tenant contract renewals and adjustments; new lease creation and amendments.
- Organising and negotiating with contractors for building works.
- ARLA qualification ideally, although our client will support you in attaining this if not
Our client is looking for someone who has at least 2 years’ experience in a Property Manager role and is looking for their next challenge in property management. I am looking for someone with excellent time management and organisational skills, who’s able to work confidently in a team and is fully computer literate. I am looking for someone with the following skill set:-
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Property Manager role
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Team player
- Fully computer literate
- Confident in delivering high levels of customer service
- Natural problem solver
This opportunity offers a competitive basic salary with the successful individual being entitled to a bonus scheme across the course of the year up to £4000 as well as long-term career progression. You will also gain access to high profile events across the year, as sponsored by our client.
If this position is of any interest, please get in touch with Eoghan Mason at Rubix Recruitment
- Address North London
- Salary £28,000 - £35,000