Rubix Recruitment are currently seeking candidates for a Property Management role to join a luxury boutique agency.
Our Client are the leading independent sales and lettings specialists for Battersea and Clapham. The successful property manager will be managing a portfolio of 100 properties. Our client have worked had to have captured a high market share in the areas in which they operate. They role they are offering is based in Battersea (in between the commons), within a dynamic team providing a boutique environment for you to work in.
The Key Responsibilities of this property management role will be as follows, however will not be limited to;
- Arranging quotes and supervising repairs and maintenance
- Key holding
- Property inspections and report every 6 months
- Deposit claim negotiation
- Ensuring all properties in the portfolio are insured including dealing with all claims, renewals and enquiries regarding the policy
- Manage portfolio in accordance with RICS Codes of Practice, ARMA rules and landlord and tenant legislation.
- Ensure the property operates as smoothly as possible.
To be a successful candidate the skills you will need are;
- ARLA qualification
- A minimum of 2 years Industry experience, preferably residential property management experience
- Good understanding of Residential Property Management and current legislation
- Good organisational skills
- Interpersonal skills and customer focused
- Full clean UK driving license
- The ability to work Monday to Friday, 8:45-6pm
For the successful candidate our client offers a package of;
- An Immediate start date
- Up to 40k basic salary
Please APPLY with your CV below if you are interested in the above role and would like to be considered for the opportunity.
- Salary Basic £40,000