Rubix Recruitment have been instructed on a great opportunity for a school leaver looking to explore a career within the Residential Property sector. Our client is a central and west London property specialist looking for a Property Management Assistant to join their team based in west London. This offers a rare and excellent opportunity for someone looking to start their career within the property sector and to learn from experienced Residential Property Managers within a well respected brand.
The Property Management Assistant will be responsible for helping to manage and grow a property portfolio in a fast paced working environment.
Duties will include, although not exclusively:
- Organising and carrying out mid term property visits on all managed properties
- Booking the renewal of compliance certificates for all managed properties, chasing contractors and uploading the certificates and invoices
- Booking works orders
- Logging management keys in and out. Ensuring management keys are returned at the end of the working day
- Arranging cutting of keys where requested
- Preparing weekly meeting paperwork
- Answering phone calls
- Attending third party PM appointments
- Updating landlord and tenant information periodically
- Carrying out general ad hoc duties for the Property Managers.
- Ideally school leaver
- An enthusiastic and driven attitude
- Demonstrable track record of reliability
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate about a career in property!
- Basic salary £19,000-£21,000
- Medium/Long term – various career prospects within the industry and Property Management
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please apply with your CV to be considered.
- Salary Basic 19-21k