Rubix are searching for a Block Manager with a minimum of 18 months experience to join a mid-sized local agent based in Central London.
Our client are market leaders within South West London property management, this opportunity offers an individual to join an excellent brand and contribute to a specialist operation. This role involves the management of 30+ buildings, approximately 300 units, within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, ensuring high level service alongside general day to day management of the buildings.
Responsibilities for the Block Manager will include (but not be limited to):
- – Undertaking regular site inspections to ensure all properties are in good order
- – Management/supervision of on-site staff
– Negotiating competitive service contracts and supervision of contractors
– Producing Service Charge Budgets for client approval
– Liaising with accounts team to ensure that year end accounts, budgets, relevant covering letters and demands are issued in a timely manner
– Issuing and collection of Service Charges and Ground Rents
– Organising day-to-day maintenance and managing contractors
– Assisting with the project management of major internal and external works
– Compliance with Section 20 legislation
– Handling pre-contract enquiries from solicitors to include Licences to Sublet and for Alterations
– Attendance at client meetings to include meetings with Residents’ Associations, AGM’s and Board Meetings usually to be held out of office hours, preparing agendas and the taking of minutes where required
– Overseeing all Health & Safety requirements across the portfolio to ensure current regulations are adhered to
– Ensuring that fees for works excluded from a management contract are raised promptly and correctly
To be considered you will need to have the following skills;
– Strong communication and management skills
– High levels of customer service
– Good problem-solving skills
– The ability to liaise with landlords and tenants
- – £40,000 – £45,000 per annum
If you are interested in the role above and would like to be considered, then please click apply with an up to date CV below.
- Salary Basic £40,000 - £45,000