Our clients are a market leading Block Management company throughout the UK, they are looking for someone to join their Putney office taking over the management of a portfolio based in SW London.
As a Block Property Manager, you will be managing a high-end portfolio of new build and mixed-use developments in and around Central London. Your position will be a pivotal position within the team, responsible for co-ordinating all of the resources to effectively manage a mixed portfolio as well as delivering outstanding customer service.
- Preparing, managing and implementing budgets
- Ensuring block building insurance is effectively administered
- Overseeing all planned and reactive maintenance works
- Ensuring Section 20 procedures are followed
- Organising, attending and chairing AGMs
- Responsibly managing a portfolio of developments
Skills and Experience:
- 18 months’ minimum experience in property management
- Thorough understanding of Section 20
- Strong understanding of current property management legislation
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic UK based company offering great scope for progression. If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV to be considered.
- Salary Basic 30-36k