Our client, who are a UK Property Management company, are currently searching for a Property Block Manager with a minimum of 2 years’ experience to join their team based in South West London.
As a block property manager, you will be fully responsible for the management of circa. 550 units; a mix of new build, mansion block and high-end stock, all within close proximity to the office, and be expected to deliver top level service to clients at all times.
The responsibilities of the block property manager are as follows (however will not be limited to);
- Carry out regular site inspections to monitor works and keep Directors advised of progress before any part payment or full payment of contractor invoices are authorised
- Prepare specifications for all contracts at blocks managed including cleaning, gardening, window cleaning, etc
- Issue contracts to contractors ensuring that they comply with current health and safety legislation
- Ensuring all properties in the portfolio are insured including dealing with all claims, renewals and enquiries regarding the policy
- Prepare and issue draft budgets to Directors for consideration and agree with Board of Directors and approve on PMS computer system
- Drafting and serving S20 notices for major works
- Manage portfolio in accordance with RICS Codes of Practice, ARMA rules and landlord and tenant legislation
- Responding to pre-assignment enquiries
- Ensure the property operates as smoothly as possible
- Chasing arrears of service charge and ground rents due on portfolio up to instruction of solicitors
- The property and block manager will ideally have previous experience within a similar role, exposure to working with high end portfolios
Our client offers a package of;
- Up to £36,000 basic, dependent on experience
- Clear progression route to a senior position
If the above role is something of interest, and you would be interested in discussing further details, then please click APPLY below.
- Salary Basic £31,000 - £36,000