Rubix have been instructed on a search for a property block manager, based in Reigate, Surrey, to join a UK leading property management company with several offices based across the UK.
The property block manager will be responsible for a moderate portfolio consisting of circa. 300 units, within mixed size developments, covering South London and Surrey, and will be joining an energetic and vibrant team.
The Block Managers Responsibilities will be as follows:
- Manage portfolio in accordance with RICS Codes of Practice, ARMA rules
- Dealing with leaseholders enquiries appertaining to the development
- Write to lessees/tenants/letting agents in relation to any matters which may contravene the terms of the lease, i.e. noise/nuisance, satellite dishes, untaxed vehicles, pets, etc. and set up files for any lease breach
- Prepare service charge budget in accordance with the terms of the leases and Transfer; and issue draft budgets prior to the year end to Directors for consideration and approval
- Arrange meetings and inspections for all properties managed
- Contact contractors to ascertain whether they are able to carry out works and issue work order – checking with Directors in the first instance if authorisation is required
To be a successful candidate, the property block manager will need to have the following requirements:
- A minimum of 12 months property block management experience
- Full UK driving licence
- IRPM exposure (desirable)
Our client offers a package of:
- Salary of up to £32,000 dependent on experience
If you would be interested in discussing the above role in more detail, and would like to be considered for the opportunity, then please APPLY with your CV.
- Salary Basic £25,000 - £32,000