Rubix are currently looking for an experienced sales/lettings coordinator to work for one of London’s top property companies.
Our client offers a progressive and professional working environment and will invest time in your development, taking you through training and relevant qualifications and offer a clear path for progression within the team, whilst offering a competitive salary and overall package.
Day to day the sales & lettings coordinator will be responsible for dealing with front of house enquiries, working with both the sales and lettings teams, and general property administration duties.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Answer incoming calls and taking messages for the team when appropriate
- Meet and greet all people entering the office
- Registering applicants on the phone and walk in clients
- Efficiently deal with sales & lettings enquiries
- Prepare new properties for marketing on both sales & lettings, including ordering photos, EPCs, floor plans etc
- Liaise with the satellite office teams
- Processing / approving office invoices including photography, leaflet distribution, advertising for sales & lettings
- Key Manager – logging keys in and out and adding new keys for sales & lettings
- Pitch packs for sales & lettings and tenant packs for lettings
- Diary management of the sales team
- Post – sorting and franking daily
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- The ability to be punctual
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Positive attitude
- Be well presented
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office and databases
- RPS experience useful, but not essential.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Salary Basic £20,000 - £24,000