Rubix recruitment are seeking candidates for a Project Manager working within the New Homes sector.
Our client is an established brand, currently holding offices in London and Singapore, offering high quality property services. They specialise in acquisition, sales, lettings and management of property for investors.
The Project Manager role involves working closely with the commercial manager and design manager to monitor and carefully budget all projects. It will involve following a clear planning process to closely manage and coordinate the objectives of the project. You will also need to be able to provide advice to the internal and external project team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualities:
- Self- motivated with a willingness to learn
- Project Management experience
- Leadership skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ideally degree educated in project management, engineering or other relevant subjects
- RICS or equivalent chartered status
- Experience of delivering residential led projects for a consultancy or developer
- IT proficiency (Power point, excel, word, Access for databases)
This role offers a basic salary with a discretionary bonus.
If you are interested in this project manager role and want to find out more, please apply with your CV to be considered.
- Salary Basic £40,000 - £65,000