Rubix Recruitment have been instructed on a search for a Property and Lettings Manager, to join a specialist Property and Lettings Management company based in South West London.
The property and lettings manager will be responsible for the management of a super prime portfolio based across London. You will also become part of a team of 4, working within an energetic and enthusiastic environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress into managing high end stock, dealing with high-net worth individuals, as well as joining an organisation who offer an unrivalled service.
The property and lettings management role will cover the following responsibilities:
- Market appraisals with agents, overseeing marketing, handling feedback, negotiating offers
- Preparing properties for market, arranging photos, floor plans, EPCs
- Tenant referencing, drafting ASTs, arrange inventories, processing deposits, overseeing the move in
- Routine property inspections, annual safety checks, updating utilities
- Overseeing works, decoration and repairs using appropriate contractors
- Overseeing move outs & negotiating deposit deductions
- Liaising between clients, tenants, contractors, agents and other parties
- Liaise with clients throughout the marketing and letting process providing regular feedback
- Deal with and negotiate offers when received
- Ensure cleared funds, signed agreements and safety certificates are in place prior to move-in
- Our client focus on delivering an exceptional service, building trusted relationships with landlords, property investors and professional advisors- trustees, family offices and wealth managers.
The successful properties and lettings manager will need to have the following Requirements:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ property and lettings management experience
- Be confident in dealing with the above responsibilities
- Be an excellent team player
- Have strong interpersonal skills and good at building working relationships
If the above role is something of interest, and you would be interested in discussing further details then please click APPLY below.
- Salary Basic £35,000 - £40,000