Rubix recruitment are seeking operations manager candidates for a job role based in Central London. This role will be within a well-established team focussed on the residential development sector.
Our clients are a leading brand who own a global network of offices across 58 countries and offer services across the commercial and residential industry sectors. The aim of the operations manager will be to manage change projects to improve the overall processes within the residential development business.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
- To regularly review, assist and implement the companies three year residential development plan
- Research new areas for business
- Initiate and manage change projects
- Reviewing customer feedback and mystery shop reports to identify improvement areas
- Coordinating financial information, such as assisting in interpreting and reporting information
- Developing and maintaining market share assessments with competitors
The ideal operations manager will have the following skills:
- Degree or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in a comparable operations or project management role
- Project Management systems knowledge (desirable)
- SharePoint knowledge (desirable)
- Experience in change management
- A good understanding of preparing financial reports (ACCA level of equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ideally hold a prince 2 qualification
- Ability to review projects
For this role our client offers a competitive salary of £50-£60k plus a digressionary bonus.
If you are interested in this role, or are looking for a new role within the property sector, APPLY with your CV and will be able to help you with your job search.
- Salary Basic £50,000 - £60,000