Our team are on the hunt for an office services coordinator to join a well-established team in the heart of London.
As a fortune 500 company, our clients are an investment management firm who offer professional services and specialise in real estate. The brand look after a portfolio of properties of over 4bn square foot across 80 countries. They also help businesses grow and develop by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. They dedicate their brand to adding lasting value to their clients assets and maximising value for money.
The office coordinator role will mainly be focussed within the facilities management business line of the team. The main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Help manage the teams offices by providing soft services to sites such as reception, mail, operations, meeting and events, vending and food services
- Maintain office equipment and supplies
- Manage and maintain regular contact and meetings with relevant vendors
- Assist in the organising of internal and external Client events
- Manage food and kitchen facilities – provide direction to housekeepers
- Manage Wiki pages and other communication channels for the company website
- Responsible for all other duties and tasks as assigned
To be suitable for this role as a coordinator you will need:
- Previous experience of working within a in a high profile corporate environment
- Previous reception or hospitality experience
- Be educated to a degree level
- Problem solving skills
- Good attention to details
- Excellent all-round communication skills
- IT skills – Microsoft word/spreadsheet proficiency
If you think you have the right skills for this role please apply with your latest CV to find out more information.