On behalf of a client, Rubix recruitment are looking for candidates for a sales manager role within the new homes department.
Our client is a highly established brand, currently holding offices in London and Singapore and offer high quality property services. They specialise in acquisition, sales, lettings and management of property for investors.
The sales manager role will involves the following responsibilities;
- Working within both the sales and marketing team, reporting to the sales director
- Driving sales for the new homes department
- Working along-side the marketing department to create strategy, initiatives and carrying out research
- Assist the project management team by providing them with insights and consultancy for projects
- Monitor performance of all sales teams
This role requires the candidate to have the following qualities;
- Degree educated
- Proven track record of experience in similar sales roles
- Experience in residential development sales
- Management experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- IT proficiency (Power point, excel, word, Access for databases)
- Target driven to hit and exceed targets
- £40k basic salary with an OTE OF £70K
If you are interested in this new homes manager role and want to find out more, please apply with your CV to be considered.
- Salary Basic £40,000 | OTE £70,000