Rubix recruitment are currently seeking a New Homes Site Sales Consultant and a New homes Senior Site Consultant for an exciting new development in South west London.
Our client are the industry’s leading luxurious property developer and a FTSE 250 company. They have been responsible for shaping most of the modern development along central London’s riverside, and offer a role with career progression. This role will be specifically focused on a new and eclectic development consisting of over 300 highly specified one, two and three bedroom apartments and Penthouses.
This Sales Consultant role will cover, but not be limited to some of the following responsibilities
- Qualifying applicants for properties
- Matching customers with the best new builds that meet their individual needs
- Conducting viewings
- Negotiating deals
To be considered for this New Homes role, you will need the following attributes:
- Good grasp of the London property market
- Well presented
- Sales and property experience is a benefit for the consultant role, however the Senior role requires property experience.
- A can-do attitude with the self-motivation
- Target driven with the determination to exceed targets
- Confident and proactive nature
- Willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Be available to start ASAP
Our client offers competitive packages for both roles:
- Excellent training
- £23,000 – £29,000 basic based on experience
- £50,000 – £55,000 OTE
If you consider yourself to have the basic requirements to meet the needs of a new homes consultant role, or a senior role, please apply with you CV below.
- Salary Basic £23,000 - £29,000 | OTE £50,000 - £55,000