Rubix recruitment are currently seeking both New Homes Sales Consultants and a New Homes Senior Consultants for an exciting expansion of one of clients Residential Development division.
Our client are renowned for their excellent level of service and market leading practises, while offering their employees unrestricted career progression. This role will be focused on helping to expand an emerging New Homes department, taking responsibility of not only selling units, but also developing relationships with developers across London.
These role will cover, but not be limited to some of the following responsibilities:
- Qualifying applicants for properties
- Matching customers with the best new builds that meet their individual needs
- Conducting viewings
- Negotiating deals
- Client management
- Business development
To be considered for this New Homes opportunity, you will need the following attributes:
- Good grasp of the London property market
- Be well presented
- Sales and property experience is a benefit for the consultant role, however the Senior role requires property experience.
- A can-do attitude with the self-motivation
- Target driven with the determination to exceed targets
- Confident and proactive nature
- Willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Be available to start ASAP
Our client offers competitive packages for both roles:
- Excellent training
- Basic wage to be negotiated on an individual level based on experience.
- OTE extremely competitive
If you consider yourself to have the basic requirements to meet the needs of a New Homes consultant role, or a senior role, please apply with your CV
- Salary Basic 23 - 30k