Rubix are seeking candidates for a New Homes Consultant role for one of London’s leading property companies.
This role within the New Homes department offers an excellent platform for a new homes consultant looking to take the next step in their career. Offering both excellent packages and training, the successful candidate will also benefit from working for an dynamic company who progress candidates who show a willingness to offer excellent customer service.
The key Responsibilities of this role will be:
- To Liaise with clients and colleagues, ensuring the highest level of services and communication
- Book and conduct appointments demonstrating the high-end apartments through the marketing suites
- Complete sales and progress through to exchange
- Having a clear grasp of the New Homes process, phasing and completion
- Having a clear understanding of each purchaser’s requirements and to keep up to date with any administration/reporting processes whilst researching and understand the local market
The successful new homes candidate will need to have the following skills:
- A background in property ideally within property sales
- Knowledge of the off-plan sales process
- Local knowledge of the surrounding area
- Computer literacy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be well-presented, personable and approachable
- Excellent level of customer service
This role offers a Salary package of:
- 20-50k basic
- First year very competitive DOE
If you have experience in Estate Agency sales or lettings, your application will be considered.
Please click the apply button below if this position is of interest.
- Salary Basic £20,000 - £50,000