An exciting new role is available for someone with experience within the new homes sector who has an interest working on developments in the London area.
Our Client are a leading property development agency who create high quality new builds within London. They are seeking a New Homes Sales Consultant to join their London team, in Chelsea.
The responsibilities of the Sales Consultant will be:
- To achieve sales targets as required by the Sales Director
- Provide local market analysis and being responsible for site presentation together with close site agent liaison
- Overcome any objections raised in the course of the sale. Following progress of sale via purchaser and purchaser’s solicitor (where applicable) and advising purchaser on dealing with obstacles (finance etc) and reporting to Sales Manager
- Provide information and positive aspect of the development for Surveyors, in order to influence judgement for valuation purpose
- Maintain sound local knowledge, combined with awareness of competitor activity in the area and providing market analysis available
- Build and create a network of professional contacts and keep up to date with relevant industry publications
- Process enquiries within agreed response times to all web based, email and phone enquiries accurately and within brand guidelines
- Maintain stocks of brochures, liaising with Marketing Manager for re-production
The ideal candidate will have a proven working knowledge of the industry, excellent communication skills and a proven history of meeting and exceeding targets. If successful, our client is offering a generous salary of £50k for the role.
If you are interested in this role, or want to find out more, please apply with your latest Cv.
- Salary Basic including OTE up to £50,000