The team at Rubix have been instructed on a search for a Lettings Valuer, who ideally will already have built a substantial understanding of the Property Industry over the course of a few years. If you love working in a competitive and dynamic environment, then this may be the ideal role for you.
Our client provides a wide range of services within the residential and commercial property sectors and has a large network of offices situated across the globe, giving them a strong well-known and trusted brand presence. They focus on delivering a high quality and consultative service to their customers ,to enable the brand to build strong and lasting relationships
For the chosen candidate the brand is in the best position to support development to ensure they achieve their career goals. The candidate for this role will be required to assist in maximising efficiency for the brands letting offices.
The main responsibilities of this Lettings Valuer role will be as follows:
- Organising and delivering market appraisals
- Building relationships with existing and potential clients
- Aiding with the running of the office
- Negotiating offers and ensuring the transactional process runs smoothly, from end to end
- Keeping an up to date knowledge of the current market in the local area
- Providing excellent customer service to potential and current customers
- Ensuring customer expectations of the service is maintained at all points and where possible; exceeded
To be an ideal candidate for this Valuer position you will need the following skills:
- At least three years’ experience within the Property Industry
- Have experience in Residential Lettings
- Have previous experience in delivering market appraisals
- Have an up to date working knowledge of the London Property Market
- Have excellent communication skills
For this role our client is offering a salary of £20 – 25k basic and a generous OTE. If you have the right skills for the role please apply with your CV for a member of our team to contact you.
- Salary Basic £20,000 - £25,000