Rubix Recruitment are looking for a Lettings Tenancy Progressor to join the team at a high-end well-established property consultancy company, based in their Chelsea offices.
As Lettings Tenancy Progressor, you will be supporting the Senior Tenancy Progressor with the administrative processes for new tenancies, as well as being first point of contact for landlords and tenants during the tenancy process. This would be a great role for someone with a strong customer service background, who enjoys process driven roles. Your core duties will include: –
- Supporting the Senior Tenancy Progressor in administrative tasks
- Ensuring full compliance with the latest lettings legislation and best practice procedures
- Delivering excellent customer service to key stakeholders
Our client is looking for someone who is highly organised and systematic in organising their workload from multiple work streams. They are looking for someone who is well versed in delivering excellent customer service and is confident working in a fast-paced environment. I am looking for someone with excellent communication skills, who ideally has previous experience at a large lettings agent or a similar environment. I am looking for the following skillset: –
- A Level educated; NFoPP qualification is ideal but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident delivering excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Strong administrative skills
- Happy working individually and as part of a team
- Proactive attitude to work
- Good knowledge of IT systems; working knowledge of Reapit ideal but not essential
This is a great entry level role for someone who doesn’t have direct experience in tenancy progression but has worked for a large company in quite a process driven role.
If this position is of interest, please get in touch with Eoghan Mason at Rubix Recruitment
- Salary £23,000 - £25,000