Rubix Recruitment are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Lettings Property Manager to join the fantastic team at a leading property management company based in their busy South West London offices.
As Lettings Property Manager, you will be overseeing the management of a great portfolio of residential properties, ensuring they all meet legal compliance requirements and that you are setting the bar for delivering excellent customer service. Your core duties will include: –
- Ensuring your portfolio of properties are effectively and productively managed
- Providing excellent customer service at every opportunity
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Managing any maintenance requests from landlords
- Carrying out bi-annual property visits.
Our client is looking for an ambitious, target driven individual who thrives off working in a busy environment with a welcoming and dedicated team. Our client prides themselves on investing in their teams, providing you with the opportunity to develop a strong and successful career. I am looking for someone who is confident networking and building trusting relationships with people at all levels. I am looking for someone ideally with a background in customer service, who is a natural problem solver.
Key requirements for the role:
- Ideally be ARLA or NFoPP qualified; relevant experience in property management will also be considered
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- UK registered driving license preferred but not essential
- Highly organised and confident handling multiple workstreams
- Proficient problem solving skills
- Confident relationship builder with people at all levels
If this position is of interest, please get in touch with Nicholas Lovell at Rubix Recruitment
*Rubix Recruitment is one of London’s leading property recruitment specialists, with expertise in a property management, estate management and block management, as well as business support and the build-to-rent sector.
- Salary £30,000+