Rubix recruitment are currently on a search for candidates for a Lettings negotiator role based in Camden.
Our client are an Independent lifestyle estate agent in North West London. They focus on delivering a bespoke and unique service to each customer and are currently the leading estate agency for new business lettings in Camden and Kentish town. Due to their success in the residential market and the future growth plans in the residential industry they are seeking someone who will be able to continually hit or exceed their targets and continue the brand’s success rate.
The key responsibilities of this lettings negotiator role will be:
- Generating maximum lettings fees to hit or exceed agreed targets
- Maintaining own group of prospective tenants (applicants)
- Communicating with clients and tenants to negotiate the best possible deals
- Administration in support of tenancy process
To be considered for this negotiator role you will need the following skills:
- Good lettings background
- Good understanding and knowledge of the property market, Camden market will be advantageous
- Excellent sales skills
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and MS Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can do attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
The successful candidate will be granted a package of:
- 16-20k basic salary, based on experience
- 45-60k OTE
- Company car or car allowance
- Company mobile
- Parking and petrol allowance
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV below.
- Salary Basic £18,000 - £20,000 | OTE £45,000 - £60,000