Rubix are on the lookout for a Lettings Negotiator to join a buzzing team based in South West London.
Our client focuses on providing a uniquely boutique service to their customers. By focusing on their needs of making a house a home and understanding the market in designated areas, they are able to meet and exceed their client’s expectations.
With over 58 offices across London and 30 offices across the UK and overseas, the brand is easily one of the largest estate agencies within the Property the market. For someone part of their team, this means the brand are best situated in the market to be able to help your career flourish.
The Lettings Negotiator role requirements will be as follows:
- To qualify new applicants
- Schedule and complete viewings
- Deliver high level customer service
- Negotiate deals
- Manage offers from initial stages to end (move in)
The ideal candidate for this Lettings role will have the following skills/qualities:
- At least a year’s negotiator experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to use excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- The desire to exceed set targets
- Full driving licence
For this role our client is offering a basic of £22k and an 50k OTE and a company car or car allowance. The brand also offers an in-house training academy, where the right candidate will be able to undergo training courses to help with their career progression. If you are interested in this role, please apply with your latest cv.
- Salary Basic £22,000 | OTE £50,000