Rubix are seeking an experienced negotiator to join a dynamic team in the South London area on a weekend working basis. This role will require you to sit at the front office of the team, so if you are confident in dealing with people, this is the role for you.
Our client provides a wide range of services within the residential and commercial property sectors and has a large network of offices situated across the globe, giving them a strong well-known and trusted brand presence. They focus on delivering a high quality and consultative service to their customers to enable the brand to build strong and lasting relationships
For the chosen candidate the brand is in the best position to support development to ensure they achieve their career goals. The candidate for this role will be required to be the first point of contact for anyone contacting the office, in person or over the phone.
The responsibilities for this negotiator role will be as follows:
- Greet visitors and deal with enquires quickly and professionally, providing the best customer service possible
- Carry out viewings on the behalf of colleagues who are absent
- Register new applicants and clients
- Keeping an up to date key log and RPS system
- Carrying out checks and procedures to ensure the brand stay anti money laundering
- Ensure prospective tenants have the right to rent
- Very identification of clients
The ideal candidate for this negotiator role will have the following skills:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confident in dealing with people
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have previous negotiator/estate agency experience
For this role our client is offering a salary of £10 an hour, if you are interested please use your latest CV to apply and a member of our team will be in contact.
- Salary £10 hourly