Rubix Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced lettings negotiator for a role based in Notting Hill, with an established branch of one of London’s leading independent estate agencies.
Our client currently holds a network of 67 offices and offer services in the residential, commercial or rural property sectors. As a lettings negotiator you will have a track record of meeting and exceeding targets and will be experienced in dealing with high net worth properties in central London.
The main responsibilities of the lettings negotiator role will be:
- Dealing directly with viewings and enquiries from prospective tenants
- Processing rent payments
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Negotiating offers
Gaining market appraisals and looking after landlords
The ideal candidate for this lettings negotiator role will need:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent negotiation and rapport building skills
- Possess good time management skills
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills
- The ability to meet and exceed targets
Our client offers a salary package of:
- Up to £25k basic salary
- £50k OTE
If you are interested in this role or want to hear more, please apply with your CV.
- Salary Basic £25,000 | OTE £50,000