We have a unique opportunity to work in one of London’s most exclusive postcodes as a lettings negotiator. This company is a market leader and is looking for a lettings negotiator to come in and make the most of the extensive property list that our clients have. Moreover, our client is well established in the central London market and is looking to bring aboard another negotiator as a result.
Our client is look for a very well presented lettings negotiator who has excellent customer service skills and an eye for a deal. In addition our client is looking for a candidate who has experience in the industry and who is looking to develop career wise. Furthering your career is something that our client values very highly.
The duties that this letting negotiators role includes are
- Following up on overnight enquiries in order to assess an applicant for the necessary properties.
- Organise and carry out viewings
- Give excellent customer service to all clients
- Negotiate the price of the let with the tenant and the Landlord
- Take care of the process the whole way through from the initial viewing to handing over the keys, walking the tenants through the referencing process if needed.
- Help manage the Landlord expectations through the referencing period.
Lettings negotiator salary: £20,000 OTE £65,000+
If this position is of interest, please get in touch with Jack Chitty at Rubix Recruitment
*Rubix Recruitment is one of London’s leading property recruitment specialists, with expertise in a property management, estate management and block management, as well as business support and the build-to-rent sector.
- Salary £20,000 OTE £65,000+