Rubix are currently looking for an experienced sales/lettings coordinator to work for one of London’s top property companies.
Our client offers a progressive and professional working environment and will invest time in your development, taking you through training and relevant qualifications and offer a clear path for progression within the team, whilst offering a competitive salary and overall package.
The day to day coordinator role will have the following responsibilities;
- Dealing with front of house enquiries
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages for the team when appropriate
- Meet and greet all people entering the office
- Registering applicants on the phone and walk in clients
- Efficiently deal with sales & lettings enquiries
- Prepare new properties for marketing on both sales & lettings, including ordering photos, EPCs, floor plans etc
- Liaise with the satellite office teams
- Processing / approving office invoices including photography, leaflet distribution, advertising for sales & lettings
- Key Manager – logging keys in and out and adding new keys for sales & lettings
- Pitch packs for sales & lettings and tenant packs for lettings
- Diary management of the sales team
- Post – sorting and franking daily
The ideal Candidate for the role will have the following skills/qualities:
- Be an excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Well presented
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office and databases. RPS experience useful, but not essential
- Excellent telephone manner
- Up to £26,000
If you are interested in applying for this role, then please APPLY with an up to date CV.
- Salary Basic £26,000