Rubix Recruitment are currently seeking a lettings administrator within the PropTech sector, based in south London. Our client, one of London’s leading Air BnB property management companies, offer a very competitive package alongside an exciting and modern working environment and huge potential for career development and scope within the role.
Day to day, the Lettings Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the team, working on both long terms and short terms lets, making sure all properties are listed correctly via online portals and general administration duties.
The key responsibilities of this lettings admin role will be:
- Dealing with any lettings queries
- Supporting the team by arranging viewings, answering incoming calls, advertising property particulars online, liaising with both landlords and tenants.
- Assisting with both long term and short term lets.
- Be proactive in providing administrative support for the team
- Actively seek opportunities to improve company procedures and share knowledge with other team members
- Build productive team relationships and contribute proactively to team activities
- General office management including dealing with the office finances, and arranging/coordinating EPC’s and gas safety certificates with the relevant parties.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2 years coordinator/administration experience in an estate agency environment preferred
- Ideally ARLA qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate level of computer literacy including Word and Excel
Our client for this administrator role offers:
- Competitive package up to £30,000 basic salary
- Excellent training and career development opportunities
If you are interested in this role please APPLY with your cv below
- Salary Basic £25,000 - £30,000