Rubix Recruitment have been instructed on a search for a highly motivated Lettings and Sales Associate to join the fantastic team at a well-established property company based in their buzzy West London offices.
As Lettings and Sales Associate, you will be responsible for supporting the team in all administrative duties and dealing with day-to-day general enquiries, as well as coordinating property viewings and managing the company database. This is a great entry level role that would suit someone with an interest in the property market and a passion for a career in the industry. Your core duties will include:
- Supporting the team across all administrative duties
- Managing and dealing with all day-to-day incoming enquiries via phone, email or in person in an timely and professional manner
- Coordinate and close property viewings, maximising all potential opportunities
- Managing and updating the company database and ensuring all lettings applicants are registered in a timely manner
Our client is a bright and energetic outfit in the property industry, they are looking for someone who mirrors their passion and energy. This is an administrative role which requires the candidate to be highly organised and able to prioritise task. I am looking for someone who ideally has a background in customer service and is confident building relationships at all levels.
Key requirements for this role:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organised, self-motivated and target driven
- IT literate
- Confident presentation skills
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Drive to succeed, learn and develop
- Flexible to work Saturdays, with a day off in the week
If this role is of interest, please get in touch with Nicholas Lovell at Rubix Recruitment
*Rubix Recruitment is one of London’s leading property recruitment specialists, with expertise in a property management, estate management and block management, as well as business support and the build-to-rent sector.
- Salary £32,000