Rubix Recruitment have been instructed on a search for a Lettings & Sales Associate for our client, who are a well-established and forward-thinking development brand based in the Wembley area, North West London.
Our client has a proven history of creating successful living environments, attracting over 7 million visitors a year, which in turn generates new opportunities for people wanting to live and work in the area.
The Lettings & Sales Associate will be based on site within a team of 6 and be responsible for the Lettings/Sales of circa 350 units.
Reporting into the Assistant Lettings and Sales Manager, you will need to ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at all times and occupancy rate targets within the development are met as well as being responsible for sporadic sales of units.
The role will be covering the following duties;
- Promptly respond to all customer enquiries
- Follow up leads
- Register new applicant details
- Book and carry out viewings, presenting the product in a professional manor
- Carry out various admin tasks such as: filing, signing of new tenancies, creating and sending letters, taking pictures, updating contact database and updating software
- Support the new home sales team
- Meet targets
- Provide support to the market rental business sector of the company
- Participate in performance development review process
- Undertake IT training to ensure personal ability and skill level is up to date
- Keep an up to date knowledge of the activities of the brand
- Reporting into the Assistant Lettings and Sales Manager, you will need to ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at all times and occupancy rate targets within the development are met as well as being responsible for sporadic sales of units.
This role is ideal for somebody with either a lettings or property management background.
Should this role be of interest, then please APPLY with your CV below to be considered.
- Salary Basic £27,000