Rubix have an exciting opportunity for a Lettings Administrator to join an expanding Residential Rental brand based in SW London.
Our client owns and manages rental developments, taking ownership over the whole letting and property management process on behalf of the residents, whilst encouraging and maintaining a ‘community sense’ to the residence. For the right individual, our client will help to develop and progress your career and offers an exciting alternative to the typical estate agency set up.
The role of the Lettings Administrator will involve meeting the service requirements of the residents. The ideal candidate will have a service oriented approach, so that resident issues can be dealt with in a timely and positive manner. They must also possess the ability and skills required to maintain the same level of service as the Resident Manager in their absence and focus on direct let opportunities.
The experience & skills required for this role are;
- 12 months+ experience in property letting or related business (student accommodation, commercial buildings, hotels)
- Strong sales skills and confidence in promoting a product
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Positive attitude towards learning and training
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Commercially savvy
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Ability to work weekends and public holidays
- £21,000-£23,000 depending on experience + 10% Discretionary bonus.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please apply with an up to date CV.
- Salary Basic £21,000 - £23,000