Rubix currently are seeking candidates for a lettings administrator role, on behalf of an exciting and expanding Residential Rental brand based in central Manchester.
The lettings administrator will play an important role in the successful operation of a residential rental building. Our client owns and manages rental developments, taking ownership over the whole letting and property management process on behalf of the residents, whilst encouraging and maintaining a community feel to the residence.
This is an excellent opportunity for a individual with customer service experience and a friendly and approachable nature, to join a company that will develop and progress your career and offer an exciting alternative to a standard office based administrative position.
The ideal lettings administrator will have the following Experience & skills:
- 12 months+ experience in lettings, administration or related business (student accommodation, commercial buildings, hotels)
- Strong sales skills and confidence in promoting a product
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literacy
- Positive attitude towards learning and training
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Ability to work weekends and public holidays
- Up to £20,000
If you are interested in applying for this role then please apply with your CV.
- Salary Basic £20,000