Rubix recruitment have been instructed on a Head of Surveying position for a large and very well respected residential managing agent, specialising in leasehold management. We are looking for someone from a strong commercial/residential background who is willing to join the company and launch a surveying arm of the business. This position will suit someone who is ambitious and willing to lead a team in best practice and industry standards. You will grow the department in a proactive and commercial way whilst working with existing areas of the business to ensure communication is utilised.
The company are well established and respected in the sector and have launched other areas in conjunction with residential management such as accounting and financial services, legal support and conveyancing. They are privately owned and as such will move quickly in respect of market opportunities. In this role you will report into one of the board members who is well versed in growing elements of the business and will support you accordingly.
We are looking for someone with the following skill-set/experience-
- Minimum of 5-8 years industry experience with the relevant qualifications
- Keen interest in keeping updated on relevant case law and industry news
- Experience of leading a team and acting as the point of escalation
- Commercially astute with a nature ability for business growth
- Strong team member with the ability to report to board on progress
- Long term thinker with aims and goals set from the offset
- Personable, enthusiastic and upbeat
- Someone who recognises the opportunity and will make the most of this platform
- Address Hertfordshire
- Salary £60,000 to £70,000