An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Property Manager in one of our clients estate agencies.
Our client has a strong network of offices in South West and Central London and has an outstanding reputation and market share in each of the areas in which they operate. This estate agent are also well known for retaining and rewarding their staff, with an excellent benefits package on offer.
The role of Head of Property Management role will include the following responsibilities;
- Support and incentivise a team of property managers in their day to day responsibilities
- Maintain the current relationships with landlords, suppliers and tenants, whilst making sure the brand is represented in a positive manner at all times
Qualifications and Experience necessary for the role;
- Experience managing a team of property managers
- Live locally to the office
- Full UK driving license and their own car
- Customer first approach
- ARLA qualified
- £35,000 – £42,000 per annum, OTE
To apply for this role please click the apply with your CV.
- Salary Basic 35,000 - £42,000