Our client who are one of the largest and most successful property companies in London are looking for a Head of New Homes for their Canterbury office.
The purpose of the role is to take the lead on all New Homes business throughout Kent. Initially working from existing land deals and taking instructions for re-sales, but latterly to expand the business to provide the service to other developers where not linked to land sales.
The successful Head of New Homes must be able to manage pre-scheme investment sale services for investors and buy to let clients and the role will involve attendance at evening functions and weekend scheme openings.
Ideally the candidate will be able to work under their own initiative to take on and expand this important area of our business.
- Establishing and managing New Homes business across Kent
- Securing re-sales opportunities with the Land Agents when disposing of housing sites
- Advising on schemes for residential developers and securing re-sale instructions and other cross-selling instructions
- Providing market reports and assisting with option appraisals for developer clients who wish to acquire sites
- Undertaking competitor analysis
- Interviewing and employing on-site sales staff
- Involvement with design and specification
- Dealing with investors and securing sales
- Securing off-plan sales
- Liaising with journalists and PR
- Liaising with solicitors, purchasers and other residential agents
- Extensive agency experience and proven track record from working either for house builders or Estate Agents dealing with New Homes
- Good contacts at senior levels, particularly with Sales Directors at residential development companies
- Good understanding of protocols and terms for re-sales contracts between developers and agents
- Sales and Marketing experience gained within house building companies
- Dealt with the management and setting up of New Homes business for a house builder
- Confident in using Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent communication skills – articulate both written and spoken
- Ability to self-generate work and meet targets
- Good managerial and motivational skills
- Strong sense of commercial awareness and the need to consistently add value
- Display strong negotiation skills to achieve the best commercial outcome
- Demonstrate good self and time management techniques, able to prioritise work
If you would like further information about this role, then please apply with your CV
- Salary Basic 55-60k