We have been exclusively instructed on a search for a Head of Block Management (Associate), to join on of our international clients, who specialise in Homes, Acquisition, Sales, Lettings & Management, Capital, Development, and Asset Management.
The role will require the successful candidate to start- up a brand-new in-house team, grow this accordingly, alongside bidding and winning new business. Based in SW London, this is an exciting opportunity allowing an individual to implement their own processes and develop and steer a department in their own direction.
The Head of Block Management (Associate) will be responsible for the following (but not be limited to);
- To provide a full professional property management service for a portfolio of freehold/leasehold developments and individual properties on behalf of freehold clients, Developers and Resident Management Companies
- Proactively manage in accordance with the management agreement the terms of the lease/agreements and good current practice
- Prepare and issue draft budgets to Directors for consideration and agree with Board of Directors
- Ensure that all properties under Management have up to date Health & Safety, Fire Risk Assessments, Asbestos Surveys, Legionnaires Risk Assessment and Electrical Reports etc
- Ensuring all properties in the portfolio are insured including dealing with all claims, renewals and enquiries regarding the policy
- Contact contractors to ascertain whether they are able to carry out works and issue work order forms on PMS – checking with Directors in the first instance if authorisation is required
- Monitor expenditure to ensure sufficient funds are available to cover all necessary repairs/works, expect on the rare occasion where emergency works may be required
- MIRPM or AIRPM and demonstrable post qualification experience
- Good understanding of Residential Block Management and current legislation
- Proven history in winning new business
- Interpersonal skills and customer focused
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Diplomacy, Team Player
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Working hours; Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Please APPLY with your CV to be considered for the role.
- Salary Basic 80k