Rubix are currently seeking graduates and entry level sales individuals to join a premier leading estate agency, as a trainee estate agent.
Based across all areas of London, this is a great career opportunity to join a growing brand in an excellent location. Our client offers the highest level of training and development within the industry, and provide a great base to the start of a career within the property sector. As well as this, this role provides the successful individual to work within a unique, fast paced and sociable environment.
The key responsibility’s of this estate agency role will be:
- Liaising with landlords, applicants and central lettings team
- Preparing required paperwork
- Meeting targets
- Registering applicants
- Maintaining applicant database
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Negotiating lettings offers
The Successful candidate should have the following skills:
- Target driven
- Degree educated ideally, if not, relevant work experience (sales or administrative based)
- Holder of a full UK driving licence (desired but not essential)
- Energetic and self-motivated and drive to hit targets and go beyond
For this estate agency role our client are offering a competitive package of:
- £30 – £35,000 first year OTE
- Company car
- Lucrative commission structure
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this opportunity, then please click APPLY below with your CV.
- Salary OTE £30,000 - £40,000