Rubix Recruitment are currently searching for graduates, who are looking to pursue a career within the property sector, working for our client based in North West London.
As a graduate estate agent, you will become part of the office based in West Hampstead, London, and be trained in all aspects of estate agency over an initial training period before becoming a fully-fledged sales negotiator.
Key duties as an estate agent:
- Liaising with landlords, applicants and central sales team
- Preparing required paperwork
- Meeting targets
- Registering applicants
- Maintaining applicant database
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Negotiating sales offers
What are the company looking for
- Someone who is motivated, and target driven
- Degree educated
- Holder of a full UK driving licence (desired but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brand with a very strong presence within the NW London marketplace, and offers the individual genuine career progression in the long term.
Salary; £30,000 to £35,000 first year OTE.
Please APPLY with your CV below if you are interested in this opportunity and would like to be contacted to discuss in more detail.
- Salary OTE £30,000 - £35,000