Rubix Recruitment has been instructed on a search for a bright and engaging Customer Services Coordinator to join the fantastic team at a large, prestigious property developer based in their busy Fulham offices.
As Customer Services Coordinator, you will be instrumental in delivering an effective and professional customer service across all departments, to agents, purchasers and contractors; being a reputable representative of the development at all times. You will be providing administrative support to the Customer Service Department and be the first point of contact for customer enquiries. Your core duties will include: –
- Managing and updating the customer service database
- Logging all incoming calls and notifying the relevant recipient
- Actioning urgent calls in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring sub-contractors receive written instructions using relevant documentation, and ensuring contra charge notices as are issued when required
- Updating the local council and Utilities of legal completions
- Attending department meetings and carrying out all actions as agreed.
Our client is looking for a bright and engaging individual, who is highly organised and confident prioritising a large workflow. I am looking for someone who is target driven, ideally from a customer service background, who is an excellent communicator, both written and verbally. I am looking for the following skillset: –
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organised with a systematic way of working
- Confident in prioritising a large workflow
- Customer service and target driven
Salary: £25,000 – £33,000 OTE
If this position is of interest, please get in touch with Eoghan Mason at Rubix Recruitment
- Salary £25,000 - £33,000